Ongoing & Past Activities
At Village of the Coastside we consider four areas helpful to growing in understanding and forging deeper connections.
Enjoying each other's company and forming deeper connections around an activity.
- Monthly Programs: Coastside Dining Club, Coffee Break, Happy Hour
- Individual events in the past are Wine Tasting, Distillery Tour, Whale Watching Trip
Growing in understanding about our Coastside community and the Bay Area.
- Monthly Programs: Movie Nights at the Library.
- Individual events in the past are attending the San Francisco Symphony, local and Bay Area theatre productions.
Fostering physical health together with Village members.
- Hiking at county parks and docent lead hikes/walking
- Fall Prevention series with the County.
- Coastside Conversations Monthly meeting topics have included talks on Hearing Loss, Senior dental issues, Palliative Care and Right to Die, Housing Issues as we age, Conscious Aging, Disaster Planning,
Growing in understanding about important topics, especially related to Aging Better.
- Coastside Conversations Monthly meeting topics have included talks on Estate Planning, Reverse Mortgage, Medical Marijuana, Managing Moves and More, Photography Tips and Taxes.